Saturday, May 7, 2016

Getting ready for the big reveal!!

It`s been more than a month since my previous post ! Today took a break from beading commitments and had some free time so thought of posting some things I`ve managed to complete so far . Here is what I`ve been busy with  and all this is still a work in progress for the Bead Peeps challenge 2016 .  I'm keen to show, but have to wait for the reveal date which is on May 15th 2016.

Bead Peeps Swap n Hop challenge




Bead Peeps swap n hop challenge

http://kalaabhushan.blogspot.in/

http://kalaabhushan.blogspot.in/

I had a lot of fun in creating these mandalas .Here`s a link to the website I used to create these  And I hope you do drop by to see the reveal !

Be back soon!

motidana

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you created!! This is so fun!! :) ~KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, the wait will be over in a few days. And is sure is going to be a fantastic time viewing all that lovely stuff everyone has made

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea to disguise your new work (that can't be shown yet) in such a gorgeous way. I'm going to go play with the kaleidoscope, thanks for the link. I'm very excited to see what you made, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was so thrilled when I discovered this idea , quite by accident . The first one I discovered when I was trying to edit my photos on the iPad. And It was so much fun seeing how the patterns shaped up that I had to share it with friends too :)

      Delete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...