Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Trendy Traditionals

Been away for a long while now. Thought I would share my latest project , a first time order to create patterns based on Indian textiles for a dear friend.
 I was a bit of a challenge since I don`t have a software to create designs, every motif was manually charted, but I and Mom( she`s an avid beader too ! ) finally finished the project.and here`s the outcome...

Happiness!
Completed the last of the borders designed on a special request , all vibrant and colorful, based on the traditional motifs of India. What a lovely journey it has been.!


How did you find this? Do drop in your comments. I would love hearing from you.

Till next time, when I`m back with more of my beadwork

motidana

2 comments:

  1. this is beautifully done and to have charted it yourself too a big pat on the back from me. Good to see you on your blog, I too have been lazy on mine but still checking what others have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also not used software to create designs, I work the old fashioned way. Your piece came out great! Lots of very nice detail. Are those size 11 beads? Are the finished borders being used for something specific?

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...